love with your partner

How do you know that you're still in love with your partner? What are the signs that you are falling out of love?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I guess it's nice to assess yourself every day you wake up and before going to bed, especially if your marriage has been on the rocks for quite sometime already. You ask yourself how happy you are with your partner, what are the things you are willing to do for him/her, do you still see yourself with the same person several years from now, and the like. There are times that you might not notice it because you are always together and you think it's just the usual routine. You have to check yourself whether you just got used to being with that person or you really can't live without him/her. Sometimes we outgrow the person that we used to love, maybe not because of third party on either sides, but simply because you no longer see yourself achieving your goals in life with your current partner. It's a sad reality but it's also important that we assess our feelings if it has changed through time.

Read more

Personally, I believe that when you do not anymore exert efforts to make your partner happy like when going out with friends is your priority than watching movies with your special someone, you have already fallen out of love. Have this question in mind every time you have doubts: Do you still see your future with your current partner? Of course, we all go through the situation where we doubt our feelings toward our partners. That is why it is vital for a relationship to constantly talk about problems. Considering things like physical attraction, patience, and honesty are needed to assess your actions and treatment to your other half. Maybe you just need some space and alone time to realize their worth. Falling out of love does not always have to be the end game.

Read more

Hey, I think, one cannot be all the time in love with someone forever. There are times when you feel you do not love the person anymore, and it is natural. It is human nature. One gets bored of monotony in life and love is not an exception. But yes, major signs when you should start working on your relationship and can save your love life from falling apart is when you feel unhappy in relationship. 2 When there is no excitement in meeting the person or if you are living with him/her. 3 When your partner's absence doesn't make any difference in your life. And when you are in love then there is just one sign, that is you will never have to ask for what those signs are, you will feel that love within you.

Read more

I’m very excited to inform everyone that I’m completely cured from HSV1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it’s really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from HSV1&2 with a strong and .active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist called Dr Ishiaku and it completely fought the virus away my nervous system and I tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let everyone know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of it with the help of Dr Ishiaku and his herbal exploit. Contact him viaWhatsApp him at +2348180828544.

Read more

Do you want to read someone’s WhatsApp, Facebook messages or monitor their other activities from your phone? Then you are in luck. The best way to do this is through "hackerspyville@gmailcom". This will keep your access to the target device 100% invisible as the target users will never know that you are being fed data from their device. However, this only applies to certain operating systems. This works primarily if the target device is an iOS device like iPhone or iPad. Android devices will require you to complete a one-time installation of the spy software before you can spy on their WhatsApp activities. Good luck. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

You would know or probably have doubts with your own feelings. When you're in love, you feel that everything is falling into place despite any problems you encounter, but when you're no longer in love, you will see all the loopholes in the relationship. There's a difference between being in love and just enjoying or getting used to the company your partner.

Read more

i guess some signs to know if you are falling out of love is when you actually can't be bothered with him? Hoping to not see him or hear him. & actually enjoying the times when he is out for work or out with friends? I am feeling all these. And i personally feel that i am falling out of love w my husband.

Read more
VIP Member

Sign that you are falling out of love.. Both reject to talk to each other. No longer communicate is a big problem. No more datings. No feelings Always quarrel Hate , hatred .. But every relationship is different

Read more

I missed him in so many aspects.