How did you all celebrate Father's Day? Anything special? My 4 boys did it with a big warm hug :)

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i baked a chiffon cake which is my hubby's favourite and asked my girl to decorate it. Also cooked some home cooked dishes at home which we stayed at home for a simple celebration. My girl also did a simple photo album for her dad and it really warms my hubby's heart seeing all these simple but yet thoughtful DIYs.

Read more

we have lunch at gorogoro steamboat and korean buffet there is a very nice and clean place, foods is good also. the staff is very nice too they will take photo with you if you want to and they will post it in the FB too. After that we go and sing karaoke. This is my father day celebration.

I cooked dinner for my hub, & on his off day we went for 2 movies with little bub + a nice lunch & dinner outside. & also went to the arcade to win a soft toy together.

So sweet!! Mine I went to dad for life event held outside kallang wave which involves son and dad activities followed by simple dinner. (:

I made a card for him together with my 8 months old. LO contributed by stamping her hand and foot prints on the card using finger paint. :)

I received a big warm hug from my 4 boys and that meant the world to me.

Post reply image

That"s so sweet of your boys !