theAsianparent Site Map - Articles for May 2016
- 2016-05-23JTS: If anyone is thinking of getting an ergo. Mothercare has GSS sale till 10 July. Their original and the adapt is on offer!
- 2016-05-23My son is finally ready for school at 18 months! Where can I buy a backpack for a toddler and any recommendations on brands you liked?
- 2016-05-23Any reviews about DPS international school?
- 2016-05-23Looking for feedback from parents with kids going to SJI International Elementary School.
- 2016-05-23Wanted feedback for yuva bharthi international and dps school... which is a better choice?
- 2016-05-23Any review on Australian International School (AIS)?
- 2016-05-23Wanted some opinion on schools for Indian children who will go back to India in near future. Is it a good move to put them in local schools vs Indian International schools?
- 2016-05-23Any reviews on NPS - Singapore?
- 2016-05-23Anyone got their child studying at Avondale International school near Tanglin? Any feedback?
- 2016-05-23Are there nut free schools in Singapore? My friend who is moving to SG would need one.
- 2016-05-23Anyone tried pur storage bottles? I hear it's really good for breastfeeding mums
- 2016-05-24my medela freestyle pump is showing the error message "BATT" while charging. I've already removed the battery and re started the charging process but the error message is still showing. any tips how to reset this?
- 2016-05-24Mummies, do you have any recommendations on which type of freezer (upright/deep chest) to buy solely for breastmilk storage? Any recommended brands?
- 2016-05-24Any parents work on Montessori at home? If yes, what kind of activities do you all practise? Do you have daily schedule?
- 2016-05-24Any mommies is a patient to TMC Dr Sim LN/TMC Dr Benjamin Tham & Dr Adrain Woodworth & Dr Adeline Wong.
How's your review on the gynae? Mind sharing the cost of charges during prenatal check up & delivery charges with me? Thank you.
- 2016-05-24anyone registered baby at woodland mega preschool which est to open year end?
- 2016-05-25hi parents. I have a 3mo 8kg and am thinking of changing to a lightweight stroller. currently using goodbaby. would prefer if stroller can face me and face outwards. any recommendations? good and cheap ones preferred.
- 2016-05-25Any recommendations for pregnancy photo shoot? Im looking for something budget and preferably outdoor.
- 2016-05-25JTS: lillebaby having 15% off GSS sale at taka, pupsik studio and agape babies.
- 2016-05-25hi all, im looking for yao lan.. any1 have can bless or borrow mi?? thanks!!
- 2016-05-25anybody keen in purchasing Buckwheat Pillow ? Brand New, nv use before. Cover washed once with baby detergent. Letting go at $12 nett
- 2016-05-25My in law invited us over for dinner. But she only cooked curry and white rice! My 5 years old boy don't take spicy food so I fed him before visiting my in law. However , my in law were not happy , saying that my boy don't appreciate her cooking (curry)! I was dumbfounded !
- 2016-05-26Would you rather go for a short getaway to neighboring countries (with a toddler along) over the weekend or go for a romantic dinner night out for 2 to celebrate your wedding anniversary? I am a ftwm so weekends are very precious to me
- 2016-05-26Any parents brought their LO (below 8mths) travel via coach to Malacca? is it easy? what are the challenges?
- 2016-05-26what are the steps when u bathe your bb? just write in brief will do. mine is 4 months old n I bathe her just like how I bathe her when she is 1mth old...
- 2016-05-26Any recommendations on indoor playground suitable for 15 months old? Went to Amazonia but it's more suitable for older kids although they've a small corner for toddlers, there's nothing much to do in there.
- 2016-05-26Any body has any review about Creative O childcare centre at creative resource building at IBP Singapore ?
- 2016-05-26Parents who sent your baby to infant care in Singapore , can I check , for their lunch, do they give only chicken? Do they give fish (cos fish is usually more expensive )?
- 2016-05-26Is there any danger of taking too much soy product while breastfeeding? Recently I've been drinking a lot of soy milk and soy products from Mr Bean.
- 2016-05-26My 5-year old daughter developed a rash at the back of her ear. It looks rather red and wet as she scratches it. What kind of cream is suitable to cure the rash? Or should I bring her to see a dermatologist?Apparently it does not cause her any pain at all.
- 2016-05-26Where do you shop for affordable nursing friendly clothes? I am a plus size mum.
Please provide link. Thank you.
- 2016-05-26Anyone did artistic preggy photoshoot before? any recommendations?
- 2016-05-26Letting go due to wrong size given by seller, Brand New in plastic. Size measurement indicated in pic. Interested pls do let me know~
- 2016-05-26Urgent help on the following:
1) When do the fever kicks in when the baby take 5-in-1 and rotavirus vaccination??
2)How long the fever usually last.
3)At what temperature i should give the paracetomol syrup?
Please Advice. Thank you.
- 2016-05-27My 19mo toddler is going full day childcare soon. Is there anything I should take note of? Should I accompany her whole day on her 1st day?
- 2016-05-27Can anyone recommend a good baby ed doctor near punggol/sengkang/hougang area?
- 2016-05-27I'm intending to put my baby in infant care once I start work. Any parents here have any idea if they help with cloth diapering or just disposables?
If there are infant cares which allow cloth diapering, please let me know which ones. Thanks!
- 2016-05-27I wish to bring my son to see doctor for his skin problem as his eyes surrounding is dry and red patches and also his chin area, anyone can introduce me Doctor to see now around Hougang or Serangoon north ?
- 2016-05-27Any pd around Bishan/AMK? Other than sbcc? Coz I was rejected once at sbcc AMK as they are too full and ask me to come the next morning and needed a pd urgently, so now I would like to find out what other pd are around the area. (I manage to find SBCC HOUGANG, Dr Kenneth who is good but wanna keep my options open when need to)
- 2016-05-27Care to share where and at what price do you purchase your Mamy Poko / Merries / Moony diapers? Any sale to look out for recently? And is it cheaper to purchase during baby fairs?
Also wondering, for how long did your babies wear size S for? Wondering how many packets to stock up for.
Thanks in advance!
- 2016-05-27Is it suitable to bring a 4months old baby to genting, malaysia? My in law wanted to bring us for holiday but im not sure if just a 4months old baby able to cope the long journey and the environment there.
- 2016-05-27Any reviews on PD from TMC?
1. Janice Wong
2. Eugene Han
- 2016-05-27I'm expecting my 1st in Aug and my dad has gladly volunteered to take care of my baby after my maternity leave. The plan is to bring my baby to their place before I go to work and pick baby up after.
My step-mom however, is not very happy about it and insists that I hire a helper for them at their house, as I will be able to qualify for subsidied levy. (But i'm not comfortable with having a helper around a 4 mth old)
What should I do? Infant care? Really consider hiring a helper? What would you do if you're in my shoes?
- 2016-05-27Is it a must to bring baby to take the vaccine on time other than delaying it like for a month for the 4th months vaccine?
thanks in advance.
- 2016-05-27Dear Parents,
Need your valuable suggestion - I want to buy a playpen / crib for my baby aged 10 months. what would be the best size should I prefer ensuring that it would be useful at least for 4 years. Where can I buy it at a reasonable price? Appreciate your suggestions!
- 2016-05-27Hi does anyone has any reviews on infant care at little paddington ? Located at hougang area ( previously known as the preschoolers)
- 2016-05-27Does any mummy know what is "Mo Dan aka 毛丹"
what is the symptoms and how do I cure it?
my child had been having fever on and off for about 6 days already visited western and Chinese doctor but he doesn't seems to get better, although he's still active and such, but appetite wasn't that good as before..
what should I do? or any recommendation please comment below thank you
- 2016-05-27Which brands of calcium supplements do you recommend for consumption due to breastfeeding? Thanks!
- 2016-05-27I'm going back to work soon . Can the mummies share how you wash the pump parts in the office and how to transport the milk back home fresh ? What kind of cooler bags do you use ?
- 2016-05-27Any mummies using the packit cooler bag to transport milk from work back home ? Is it good ?
- 2016-05-28When taking a passport pic, can my baby girl wear a hair band?
- 2016-05-28Anyone know where I can buy disposable bib in singapore?
- 2016-05-28Hi, my helper will have her first off-day next week. Does it mean they are really entitled to WHOLE day off and not obliged to help with chores before she's out and when she's back? Not that she will be calculative, I would just like to know what's the norm, as the agency told me their off hours are from 10am-6pm. Thanks!
- 2016-05-28May I know how many fenugreek pills do you take one day? I bought my fenugreek from Watson , I normally take 2 capsules 3 times a day but it seem not working for me, should I change to 3 capsules instead?
- 2016-05-28Any home based work opportunities to recommend? :)
- 2016-05-28Has anyone experience leakage with Avent milk bag? I had to throw away my thawed milk. =(
- 2016-05-28Hello Mummies. My baby is 10 months old now and I'm doing BLW with her. Right now I am guiding her to self feed using fork and spoon for Rice with soup and when she's eating noodles.
But she prefers to use her hands instead and will not drink the soup. How do i get her to hold the fork and spoon? She throws it every time I try :(
- 2016-05-28How do u change your formula 1 to 2 for lo? Stage 1 states 0-6 months, does that mean that when lo is 6 month old you will change to formula 2 straight away or what do you do?