Looking for feedback from parents with kids going to SJI International Elementary School.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

SJI International combines both the best of sending your child to an all-rounded holistic catholic education (of which I received) alongside with an international worldview and curriculum (of which I also had) . the teachers there are superbly qualified and provide a well-rounded education. my brother went to SJI International, and we have been closely associated with the school since it's opening in 2008

Read more
VIP Member

SJI international elementary is a good school as their teachers are qualified and they provide good education for kids. What's more the school teacher and parents had been working closely for each child to achieve a better goal and result !

8y ago

Reviews of schools are really important and lacking. Please take time to add your reviews on Kinderful.com (covers many schools Singapore, India, Malaysia and Philippines) so that all parents can get real reviews on school before making the decision on schools! Find the school on Kinderful and add reviews!