Anyone tried pur storage bottles? I hear it's really good for breastfeeding mums

Post image
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

From the product information: Capacity - 125ml / 4oz BPA Free Can be sterilized Can be stored in fridge or freezer Can be reused Leak proof with air tight sealing caps Have panels for easy writing Compatiable to Medela, Ardo and Ameda Breastpump It seems like similar to other normal brand of BPA-free breastmilk storage bottles. If you have space in the fridge or freezer, you can invest in these bottles. However, other than space storage issue, you need to sterilize the bottles before and after each usage. If you are looking for storage friendly and time saving storage method, I would recommend to use disposable breastmilk storage bags. These storage bags are BPA-free, pre-sterilized and not taking up spaces in fridge or freezer as compared to bottles. For me, I like certain brands like nanny, pur, medela and honeysuckle. Honeysuckle is highly recommended as it can be attached to your breastpump directly through an adapter and device and it is very convenient. I purchased mine from qoo10.

Read more
VIP Member

I purchased these bottles. There are reviews from moms who say that the milk smells and tastes fresher because you need to use it together with the vacuum pump. It's just another method of storing the milk. The freshest is still direct latching. I don't use these frequently, because I store mine in Evenflo glass bottles. I'm trying to cut down on using disposable milk bags because I find it extremely environmentally unfriendly as these can only been used once.

Read more