After discovering that your husband is cheating on you. He has realized his mistake and insists on change and has regretted his mistake. If you have decided to stay, how did your marriage survive?

5 Replies
Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commi
..more
Marriages often become so encumbered with life (kids, career, household responsibilities) that the couple loses that lovin’ feeling, that way they felt before they married. So the ga-ga feeling and th
..more
First of all, I would fix my attitude and behaviours. Because the reason why he cheated probably came from my mistakes. Maybe he didn't like the way I treated him and he turned for someone else who he
..more
since u have decided to stay then work on ur marriage like communication, bonding. Going to places where u both always go to or explore new places tog. I would openly asked y he strayed. It must be th
..more
I would only stay on if we had kids and that is contingent on him agreeing to attend marriage counselling and proving himself to me. Honestly, if this happened when we're dating, I'd have no qualms ab
..more