what are the steps when u bathe your bb? just write in brief will do. mine is 4 months old n I bathe her just like how I bathe her when she is 1mth old...

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

usually i standsby all their needs near to the baby bath place. most important care for their eyes as thats very fragile. chck the water temperature before putting them in. usually i start carry them and wash their hair first because when u bath their body first its hard to clean the head.. then i put him in and while bathing i sings to soothe him.. then wash their private parts most important is the sides sometime powder or cream will stuck at the side thats when they get a rash. i bath him from birth till he is 5 months after that all my works cant be done as at that time they loves splashing water..hehe lastly after the bath i massage him with the baby oil or maybe Telon oil from feet to top and do some baby excercise too.

Read more
8y ago

sure..usuall i mix the minyak telon with the johnson baby lotion as my baby allergic to the baby oil.

First step is to get a convenient baby bath tub with a slant relaxing slider. It is a fun time activity for me as my baby loves relaxing in the tub and getting bathed. Set aside a bucketful of warm water and massage him with a baby oil. As the babies love playing with water, to get them into mood, bath them and apply soap to their bodies first. Don't wash hair at the start. It is good to have as much less time with wet hair so that the risk of getting cold and sneezes are less. Be cautious so that soap doesn't get into baby eyes. Also make sure water doesn't enter baby mouth and nose - place a hand at forehead while pouring water from head

Read more
8y ago

Yes Lim. Massage him with oil when he is dry...

I'm bathing my 7mths LO pretty the same when she's 1 mth old.. I'm using 2in1 baby wash. warm water + 1 pump of wash + bm. 1) LO on my lap. wet wash cloth then squeeze dry & clean LO's face & neck. 2) wet wash cloth and wash LO's head & hair. (LO not much hair) squeeze dry wash cloth and wipe LO head, so that water will not be dripping all over. 3) same wash cloth, clean the ears 4) put LO in bath tub, wash LO's back, back of the thigh. 5) turn LO to the front (sitting / lying position) wash her front body. 6) turn to her back again, wash butt and im ready to dry my LO :) not sure if its a good / correct way a not..

Read more

Mine is 4 mths old also usually the rutin are same since born.. B4 enter tub wrap bb with towel stil wearing diaper.. - clean the nasal with bb round cotton soak in water coz easy to shape - wipe the whole face include ear throughly with water using washcloth - wash the hair with shampoo rinse then dry it with towel - remove diaper rinse with water throughly the bb butt so it wouldn't dirty the water in tub - when in tub wash the whole body using washcloth etc neck, arm.. Front n back then finish There some I didn't mention coz it's a basic n commen sense. Feels like lots of step but actually it didn't take long..

Read more
VIP Member

1) took off diaper and clean her bottom first 2) took off clothes and wrap in towel 3) wash her hair with football hold (coz i dun want my bath tub filled with shampoo water, my babys skin is pretty dry) 4) dry her her hair bit, unwrap baby and put her in her bath tub 5) she enjoys a lot while sitting in warm bathing water, clean her body (i will. use baby shower gel to clean her bottom) 6) took her out from the bath tub wrap in towel and dry her skin (need to dry carefully esp the folds) 7) put moisturizing lotions, then diapers, and put on clothes

Read more

My LO is 4mo too. 1) remove diaper & clean with wet wipes or wet cotton pad. 2) put him on the net in warm water bathtub 3) wash his hair with cetaphil shampoo and rinse with washcloth 3) using the same washcloth & cetaphil, continue to clean his neck, body, hands, legs, butt & private part. 4) dry him with towel. 5) Put new diaper. 6) massage him with cetaphil lotion & Yu Yi Oil 7) wear clothes 8) lastly, I use a separate washcloth to clean his gums, eyes, face & ear. Just to clean away the soapy water from the tub which might splashed onto his face.

Read more

Usually i prepared a tub of warm water. Then wet the towel (twist out the water) to wipe my baby's tongue followed by the face. Thn add soap into the water. Use the same towel to wet the head/hair. (note: baby wrapped in towel throughout) Once done, remove the towel, and put the baby into the warm water. Quickly clean the whole body (front, hands, legs, butt and back) and wrap the baby back with towel. I dry the baby's ear with cotton bud after that.

Read more

My steps as below:- 1)check for any poops,if yes,will wash his butt under running water 2)if no,prepared warm water,use a handkerchief to clean their face,next the head and necks 3)then lower his body to water and start bathing their body and private area thoroughly with handkerchief While bathing ensure baby engage with conversation,calm and having fun baby is alway enjoyable during bathing!

Read more

This is what my cousin did when bathing my niece when she was still a baby. My cousin will first wipe and clean my niece's face and neck (while my niece is still fully dressed). Then she will proceed undress her and start by washing her hair before lowering her body into the bath tub to wash her body. When all done, wrap her up in the towel, dry off and proceed to dressing.

Read more
8y ago

yeah. this is what I do also.. thanks thanks..

1) a small pail wil boiled water to clean mouth, face n ear. 2) wash hair with shampoo, rinse with warm water frm bath tub. 3) Add a pump of shower gel to bath tub. place baby in bath tub( 1/2 filled with warm water) 4) wrap lo in towel, dry lo on cleaning mat. 5) apply nappy cream n wear diaper 6) apply moisturiser, apply ru yi oil, wear clothes

Read more