15 Replies

That's why I didn't breastfeed since birth. Formula all the way. Save all this probs adding on to post natal stress. Breastmilk is the best only when mother's diet is the best. There could be a few reasons why your husband is doing that, - he don't know how much to pour out from the stored milk - the stored milk didn't indicate how much ml - he didn't have patience to feed - he wasn't happy when you say him cos he wasn't told how much exactly to warm uo

I dont know whats there to guide when its only pouring out exact amount of milk. Is there problem with his hands or eyes or what? I have thought about it today and I will just prepare the amount of milk to be heated up in a bottle so that I wont get angry over it anymore.

Poor you!! I can totally understand the feeling of milk being wasted (though not by my hubby waste but by my baby)! Maybe you should let him know Exactly how much to pour? Or just put the amount needed into a storage bottle n ask him to just use that one?

self prepare bottles of milk and regulate feeding time. When I leave the house I always tell my husband when was the last feed and how many hours later approximately will need to feed again.

Basically, micro-manage your husband.

Super Mum

Hi mummy, usually I will prepare the amount for feeding into individual bottles so when it's feeding time just take out and warm it up. Easier for anyone whose doing the feeding! :)

Super Mum

Do you store milk by each feed? Meaning one bag, one feed... So he will not waste milk when baby doesnt finish it.

VIP Member

If not u self prep the amt of milk into bottle n left in fridge. All he need to do is warm up the milk n feed bb?

He might be doing it because of lack of guidance. Try to show him how to do it. Or better prepare it yourself.

I will self prepare the bottle feed for him. So that he won’t over pour or waste it

Probably he need some enlightenment and guidance. Have a good talk with him

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles