35 Replies

Sabi nga, hindi maitatama ng isang mali ang isa pang pagkakamali. I am not saying na mali ang magka-anak, but the intention is just so wrong sa kahit anong angle tignan. She definitely has an issue with first, herself, second with her husband. Talk to her first and make her realize all the consequences of her actions.

In the first place if Im her best friend i would definitely advise my friend to stop it . "It is not right " i know she knows it also . If ever she will not listen i would now tell her husband anonymously about it so that it wont be unfair also to him.

This is def a tough call for you - as a friend she confided in you, so you need to maintain that privacy. Try to talk her out of it. I would probably just hope it blows over soon!

OMG....this sounds awful. I'm sorry but i cant understand why in the world would she want something like that? i think you should really talk to her and ask her what her thoughts are

Follow the "bro" code.. You can talk her down but the friendship between your friend and you come first.. You should never divulge privy information, especially it is damaging.

omg. this sounds soooooo wrong. what is the bottom issue of all these? i hope she doesnt end up preg w the lover's child. this is going to end so terribly wrong... sad

VIP Member

Jusko nakakaloka ito. Parang wala na sa tamang katinuan. Grabe ang pagkasalawahan. malala na sya. Baka need na nya ng counselling or mental help?

VIP Member

this is so wrong. How can your friend want to have child with another man and claim is her husband child. Seriously you should talk to her .

Be the best friend who will give the correct advise and will tell her the truth that what's she's doing is unlawful.

give her advise but don't meddle between her and the husband, better let her deal with it and face consequences.

Trending Questions