Best friend

Quick rundown on my story i met this Indonesian Helper 6 years ago and we have been friends ever since she even live with us in our 5 bedroom landed house for 2 years plus on n off eat on same table she is my bestie ever since 2014-15 but i have move to Melbourne from Singapore with my husband and daughter now and she totally not talking anymore act like stranger ,won’t see my face on vedeos call prefer voice call ,and she went n told people that i treated her like bestie but i was just her friend i felt really betrayed she shared everything i have but once im gone she forgot about me if any of you mummies has a friend like this what would you do?as for me when i have one friend i stick to that person no matter what they are,she never like my other friends or my cousins talk bad about them and tried to make us fight etc but she was a good friend to me and I don’t know what to do what would you do?she was even my best bridesmaid on my wedding she became a total stranger and won’t talk so i fee like she used me,i asked her if i did anything wrong she says no just busy but i see her everyday on Instagram tik tok

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi dear, sorry to hear about your story. Betrayal hurts a lot, especially if you’ve given so much in the relationship. And I’m so glad that there are people like you in the world who offer such wonderful friendship :) Because of that, please forget about reconnecting with this “friend” if she does not want to reciprocate, because you deserve real friends who’ll be with you through the rest of your life.

Read more

Since you have moved, I think u should just get on. No point harping on people who don't give u a damn.

People drift apart for different reasons. Doesn't mean you're a bad person or you have been betrayed.