kkh subsidize 1st visit

Hi i just went for my first visit at KKH and subsidized patient. However my tax invoice reflected the CONSULT-FIRST VISIT as $98. I tot it should be cheaper?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes, it is true. That's why end up I went to private doctor. Although, the consultation fee is a bit higher ( $120-150) but I get more service from my gynea. He is kind, knowledgeable and very patient. His nurses and clinic assistants also very friendly and helpful! He will advise the best options to patients. If you have financial difficulty, can tell him. He will think and advice the affordable check up to you. My two pregnancy were under his care! I can recommend to you if you keen!

Read more
VIP Member

Only the first one is expensive! Subsequent one is $44.50! That’s what I’ve been paying for the last 4 months! (Month 3,month4,month5,month6)

I am under kkh subsidized too and was shocked to see the bill initially. But actually it is still cheaper than private so we are cool with it.

Subsidize patient too, but my bill is $125 (include fish oil and oblimin and duphaston pill) i was told every consultation is $56

Under kkh & subs too. My first time bill was $190. The following bills was still almost the same. $100-$190 range 🤧

I'm under KKH and subsidized too. The 1st bill is higher nearly $200plus. My subsequent visit is only $50plus.

Yup, i dont feel subsided at all. Endup i went with private clinic... easier on waiting time /travel as well

I am not a kkh patient also not under subsidized. Private charge consultation overall bill is 250 to 300.

My first visit invoice was... $190 plus. I remember less than $200 but more than $190

My first consultantation charges under private is 250++