How's your relationship with your the other half after having a child ? is it better or worst

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Much better! I would say it helped make us better individuals as well as a better couple. I can't deny it was challenging adjusting to our new role as parents because it was. And we drove each other crazy, we were pointing out faults in each other. But I think it was because we were tired and lacking sleep. But we also stepped up to being mum and dad and we saw the glow in each other that parenthood brought in us. We became more selfless, more responsible, more loving. So yeah, becoming parents made us better. :)

Read more

Our relationship got worse in e first 3 months.. It was tedious as I was so stressed up and lack of slp causes me to get angry easily. We needed time to adjust and I have to teach hubby how to help to take care of baby.. When baby grows older, things got better and we got e hang of it. Relationship gets better after tat.

Read more

so much worse especially when you have a bossy MIL who wants to get herself involved. baby is the cause of all conflict! Now we have issue with my baby's solid and milk intake. we quarrel ALOT. financial issue is another problem. but biggest problem is still MIL.

VIP Member

I can't say it's better. In fact it sort of gotten worst cause we don't see eye to eye when it comes to kids issue

50/50 for me. I can't say if it's better or worstm but I can say it's different. nothing I ever imagined.

Almost the same but sometimes can be stressful due to committed to take care of household and kid.

VIP Member

Almost the same but of course its more loving 😉

worst than before preggy!