How would you react if you have an unplanned pregnancy even when you are married?

55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will react maturely if I discovered myself pregnant. planned or unplanned, within marriage or not, having a baby is a gift coming frome Above. You and your partner did the 'thing', so you have to be responsible in what consequences it may cause. There are women, couples too, wishing they have their own child so you must be thankful that you got yourself pregnant. Be responsible enough, take good care of the unborn baby. There's no way you can back out, abortion is not a solution. If you think having baby unplanned is a mistake, you'll be committing another mistake if you do abortion. Thank God for the blessing, ask Him for guidance and talk to your partner about tha baby and plan ahead for the sake of his future.

Read more
3y ago

I also feel that we just have to accept it, especially if we are already married. There’s no excuse to terminate a pregnancy when couples are already married. Look at the positive side, we enjoy having sex, the child is a product formed through our sexual enjoyment. So just have to accept it.

my 1st born was totally unplanned pregnancy. i was crying for 1 whole month. stressful and worried. maybe lots of people thinks im being ungrateful or something, but to be honest, im terrified because i just had my major operation 3 months b4 i knew i was pregnant. and this 3rd pregnancy also unplanned. im stressing out almost 1 month. yes im terrified because ive been in 3 major operations already and the doc asked me to rest until 2020. idk what to do think when i see the double lines. my 2nd pregnancy was........i lost my baby. 😭 but im grateful on everything that happen to me. may god ease everything for me during this pregnancy.

Read more

Three years ago, I thought I was pregnant (again!) I was worrying a little bit because we didn't plan for it. Then I remembered my daughter and how she had made a difference in my and my husband's life. She was (and still is) a blessing to us! That worrying then changed to happy anticipation. I got so excited and was already getting ready for this coming blessing! Then my period came! :) It's normal and natural to worry and panic. But at the end of the day, after all the dust has settled, you'll realize, that baby is still a blessing. :)

Read more

im fine with it.i am currenly 14 weeks pregnant and its my 2nd pregnancy. i had a miscarriage 2 months before i got pregnant again. for my first pregnancy i was scared but after loosing my child i learn that being pregnant is the most wonderful thing that has and had happen. just ignore what people have to say. they will always have to say bad things about you no matter how good u are. just be u. u will be a great parent even if u had to do it alone.

Read more

To be very honest, I would probably panic first. I do not think that I am ready to have a child right now. That being said, I would definitely speak to my husband and figure out the more practical issues like finances, finding a good gynea etc etc. I think tackling the different issues would likely make me feel more grounded. I also have faith that my husband would be a comforting support. Still, I do hope such a scenario won't happen to me. :x

Read more

my son is already 8 yrs old and im wishing i could have 1 more wen i reach 35. but wen i got pregnant, i was happy at the same time anxious of what my husband wud feel bcoz there are a lot of things to consider especially of financial aspect. So i told my husband thru messenger abwt the news after a month and he was happy abwt it. i was crying a lot that time. much more he & my son were happier wen we knew that we are expecting a baby girl...

Read more

it will take time for u to get used to the idea. it is ok to panic and worry. trust that when the baby comes, u will be glad of it. afterwhich you will not be able to imagine a life without him/her. a 31 yr old married friend once told me that she feels that she is not ready for a child. i told her that she will never be ready. we will only be ready after we have a child.

Read more
8y ago

well said! we can never be fully ready

i faced the same with my first pregnancy and i was utterly in shock. i was barely married for 4 months and found out in the 5th month that i was already more than a month pregnant! i was shocked and upset and scared and confused and cried myself to sleep for weeks. then finally realised that i was going to have a baby! And once it sunk in, i was really excited and happy

Read more

It happened to my second child, and I panic, got angry with my husband lol :) everyday I am fighting and even blaming him. That was my reactions but realized that it's God's will for us to have another baby even if I gave birth 4 months apart. I embrace the situation and accepted it. It maybe unplanned but will never be a mistake :) God bless mommy ☝

Read more

I would freak out for an hour or so, let my partner know, freak out for another hour with him, come to terms with the pregnancy and be really happy, excited and feel blessed after all the dust has settled. At the end of the day, I'm a traditionalist and if I am pregnant, married or not, planned or not, we will find a way to make it work :)

Read more