How would you react if you have an unplanned pregnancy even when you are married?

55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my first pregnancy was unplanned and i was literally in denial for the first few weeks after i found out. even though we were married, the plan was to have kids after at least 2 or 3 years, but we ended up getting pregnant within the first 5 months! we did eventually get happy about it and had a great pregnancy.

Read more

I was afraid. WAS! But eventually I accepted. Kasi nakakatakot ma judge especially if unplanned or may goal ka muna. But its God’s will kasi. So you need to find the right people and prayers lang. Magiging maayos lahat. Be grateful kasi that is a Blessing na hindi lahat may opportunity makuha. 💕 Be stong momsh

Read more

My pregnancy was far from planned and I had a full on split from reality! It was one of the most frightening moments I've ever experienced in my entire life. I kept on blacking out, I lost time at least 4 separate times and 2 of them.were while I waited in triage for a blood test and a doctor to.read it to me.

Read more

I was still so scared when I found out that I was pregnant with my second baby. I felt like crazy as if I weren't married to react that way. haha But my main fear was I felt so sorry for my eldest son. I had the feeling na mapapabayaan ko na sya just because there will be a new baby in the family. hehe

Read more
VIP Member

I cried a lot at first because I’m still so young and just got married 6 months. I wanted some time to enjoy my married life first. But everything in God’s timing. We just have to accept and be grateful. Many people try and try for so long and they can not conceive. This is a blessing.

I will straightaway rush to the doctor and find out how long I have been pregnant and what I can do about it. But I know at this point of time, I can come out with no other decision but to have the baby. Saying this, I would still say that I hope it doesn't happen now.

both of us cried out of happiness but a little bit worried about how to prepare & what to do because its our first pregnancy in 15yrs of waiting and just knew it on his 6 months!!im on my 31st wks now & never stopped thanking God for this angel inside me!

I thought I was able to accept it as it goes but no, I ended up with a terminated pregnancy and feel bad that I should have take permanent measures for birth control. The thought of keeping the pregnancy overwhelmed me and I was really stressed.

Nervous, scared and happy. Honestly ill be more freaked out initiallym it happened on my second. I was like omg, now what. It took me a while to accpet the pregnancy in fact till i gave birth. It has been a roller coaster ride i must say.

Surprised, shocked and lost - I cried when the pregnancy test came out positive. I wasn't expecting to get pregnant just 2 months into the marriage life, so I was unprepared and didn't know how to break the news to my husband...