What does your husband do when you vomit?

Just wondering.. what does your husband do, or how does he react when you have to vomit? My husband just ignore and didn’t even ask how I was. Piece of shit.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First child, he vomits while i am feeling so energetic. No morning sickness. Only husband facing it all along.. Second child, i vomit, he would pat and rub my back , put some ointment and make me relax.. I guess he knows the feeling first before me,feeling nauseous at times. 😅😅😅😅second child, morning sickness went on and on till it hits 3rd trimester and i am done. 🤗

Read more

My husband will check on me when I called him non stop. Sometimes he will pat my back and I continue to vomit more. He just doesn’t know what to do and Sometimes he Jz reply me from outside asked “you ok”? When I come out from the restroom, he’s snoring already. Zzz

My Husb will check on me but then he will leave as soon as I make the sound cos he cannot see or hear someone vomits.. He will end up vomiting as well 😁 then when I'm done he'll help to wash the sink..

5y ago

My hubby saw and said eeeeee and walked away. Piece of s***.

VIP Member

I had pretty bad morning sickness in my first trimester. Vomited with any intake of food. My husband felt like he had morning sickness too and in the end we lost weight together. 😂

VIP Member

He would check if I was fine etc(: But I don't think if your husband doesn't do that, it means he doesn't care, most men in general are like that, they may care in other ways though...

3y ago

yes, men have very low eq

VIP Member

As for me.. I will pat her back and I take warm water for her.. And I will thank ALLAH (GOD) for giving us lovely kids.. 😊

5y ago

Bang, i give you my husband’s number, you go teach him how to care for his wife can. Piece of s***.

My husband see situation. When normal he will care about me If quarrel he will ignore me. Very xian shi.

5y ago

We just need caring from them even they can't do anything. I understand how you feel.

He stand beside and see. And keep ask how issit. But I'm was vomiting can't even answer him

VIP Member

he will be beside me wait for me to be done, help me clean up the area and gave me warm water

5y ago

Great I clean up myself and he doesn’t even know. Piece of s***.

VIP Member

Mine stand beside and pat my back. Give me hot water thereafter.