How would you react if you have an unplanned pregnancy even when you are married?

55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will react maturely if I discovered myself pregnant. planned or unplanned, within marriage or not, having a baby is a gift coming frome Above. You and your partner did the 'thing', so you have to be responsible in what consequences it may cause. There are women, couples too, wishing they have their own child so you must be thankful that you got yourself pregnant. Be responsible enough, take good care of the unborn baby. There's no way you can back out, abortion is not a solution. If you think having baby unplanned is a mistake, you'll be committing another mistake if you do abortion. Thank God for the blessing, ask Him for guidance and talk to your partner about tha baby and plan ahead for the sake of his future.

Read more
3y ago

I also feel that we just have to accept it, especially if we are already married. There’s no excuse to terminate a pregnancy when couples are already married. Look at the positive side, we enjoy having sex, the child is a product formed through our sexual enjoyment. So just have to accept it.