16 Replies

Double pump = can pump 2 breasts at the same time (save time!!) Single pump = can only pump 1 breast at 1 time! Depending on your Budget, you can try to get an imported set of Spectra S1 @ $160+ on Qoo10 or a real bubee @ $10+ on shopee! Would recommend Spectra for 1st time mum cos it’s more gentle on the nipples! Will be a good investment despite the price!

VIP Member

if u want to combine single pump with haakaa also can, it's very useful for me, I have double pump but sometimes I only use it as single pump and combine it with haakaa, less parts to wash and hassle free for the other hand

Get a cheaper one. Afraid that if you invest in the expensive pump but end up use for a short period of time = waste money. Realbubee breast pump is recommended by most mums for a affordable cheapest double breast pump.

Super Mum

Double.. it saves half the time pumping and you get to drain both breasts at the same time. Furthermore, when you pump just one side, the other side will leak.. I would say, go for the double pump.. :)

I bought double pump but I use single and haaka when pumping. So that I don't have to hold both the pumps while pumping. At least one of my hands is free to multi task.

VIP Member

Spectra or medela double pump. Most importantly, get measured for the right flange size. These 2 brands have a wide range of flange sizes.

Double will be faster. But just like you, I intend to do for 3 mths only. So I bought single and Hakka the other one

VIP Member

Def double pump to save time. I have a spectra s1 to keep in the office and real Bubee to bring around.

VIP Member

I got single pump for my first child. Now I get double pump for my upcoming ones. To save time. Haha

Double pump for sure. Save u half the time. I am using spectra s1

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles