6 Replies

Super Mum

Mine will only help if I ask otherwise will just lie on sofa play with phone 😅. Midnight feeds are 100% me. Babies already bond better with mummies and many will straight out reject the daddy when they're a bit older. So I tell him to try and be more involved if he wants the baby to love and respect him in the future. It helped a bit but he still needs to be constantly reminded.

Wow! At least your will listen abit. Mine abit stubborn will always have his own point of view. Sometimes I am super tired to talk to him. How old is your bb now? 😅

VIP Member

Hubs did help out during the first couple of months but I guess that's good enough! Men are usually like that, you need to constantly remind them otherwise they won't budge (:

Hi, I would suggest talk straight to your husband about it and make him realise that his help and support also makes a lot of difference

Tried but he has his own thinking ? 🤦🏼‍♀️

VIP Member

Hi... you might wanna share this article with your hubby https://sg.theasianparent.com/getting-dads-involved-in-parenting

Thanks will share this article to him. (:

VIP Member

Husb helpin out for night feeds as i need to pump. If not only left 1hr to slp bef nxt feed cycle kicks in..

On n off show abit lack of slp attitude. But he wont mentioned

My hubby

Did you asked him to help out?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles