how do you handle the stress of taking care of everything? the baby, the house, the spouse, yourself.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Manage your expectations. Recognize that you are only human and not some super hero. Just giving your best is enough and also, remember to make time for yourself. Getting help from your loved ones is also important in helping you stay sane. One tip my friends share is to have a schedule or a to-do list. This way, you can better prioritize the urgent tasks and also not feel too overwhelmed. Having everything on your mind can clutter your thoughts and make you feel somewhat "lost". Take care of yourself!!

Read more

Well, at the moment I'm looking for precious moment with baby. Baby is growing day by day. For housework, I need my hubby to help out on some cleaning. I did some sacrifices on my expectation of clealiness because I will be exhausted after baby care jobs are done. For spouse, we will take care of baby together and share out the tasks. Obviously, as mother, we will find hard to have our 'me' time. To me, as a stay at home mom, I have my time after all kids are in bed.

Read more
VIP Member

I wk 10 to 12 hrs daily. Wen i m wking..i give my lo to my mother. After wk i still ned to rush to my mom place to pick her up. During my off days i spend time with my husband n dau. Wen my lo sleeps..dats wer i cook. If need to do cleaning of e house. I will tell my mom pls look after 2 hrs. House cleaning i only do it during week ends. Hubby wks. But if week days he free n i m working.. he will help me hang clothes n fold too.

Read more

First step is stop trying being perfect in every role, that's humanly impossible! Secondly, seek help; from your spouse, helper as managing everything alone is tedious and irritating. Thirdly, time management is very important. The lady of the house needs to take out some "me" time for herself. This way the stress can be reduced.

Read more

Priortize is the key word . Baby always come 1st , household chores can do when baby napping / spouse help keep a look out . It's ok if house looks messier . For myself , I'll ask my parents to look after baby for a few hours while I go do something that I want or simply go on a date with husband .

Hi dear, I got my husband Facebook Messenger hacked, I work in Amsterdam and he lives in Belgium, I couldn't get to see him all the time. So I hired [email protected] to get his account hacked and it was ok and easy to use. Self installation app with cool features. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Post reply image

You pray. That His grace would be enough to get you through the day. On the practical side, get organized, follow a routine you can stick to and be flexible. Don't be too hard on yourself, rest as much as you can and always be thankful.

It is not easy to handle all these. As stay at home mum for three years, I still free stress when the kids start demanding my attentions. Things goes well on certain days. So take one thing at a time and stay positive.

8y ago

Yes, when kids sleep.