Hi, my wife has been diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago.. She's having treatment for almost 2 years, our sex life has been affected. I feel like something is missing..Am i thinking wrong or is it ok to feel this way?Thanks

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why is it wrong and why do you doubt yourself. There is nothing wrong to feel this way. Havung cancer or any illness does not need to paralyze us. It is up to an individual how we want to look at it and continue living our days. I dont have cancer but i have a mental disorder which im under going treatment myself. Its tough, but no one ever said it would be easy. Moreover, you love your wife. Im glad to know that at least you still want sex from her. It tells a lot.

Read more

i do not think you are in the wrong..2 years is a long time, and i am sure you have been caring and considerate. sexual urge is but a natural human feeling, and there is nothing wrong if you feel it towards your wife. i would just say that tell her honestly what you feel and if she is ready to try, speak to the doctor about it and see how her overall health is and if you guys can get intimate or not.

Read more

it is normal for you to feel this way. i am sure you are with her during her time of need, but your body has some needs too and this is nothing unnatural. for now, may i suggest you just try to pleasure yourself instead of looking for it outside? also, i think you should discuss this with your wife and ask her if you both should speak to the doc in case she wants to resume or at least try having sex.

Read more

He's a reliable and competent hacker ready to performed any given task Erase Criminal Records Hack any Email Account Hack or Increased Credit card Social Media Accounts: Facebook,Instagram,Twitter,WhatsApp etc contact them [email protected] WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Nothing wrong with how you feel - but pls don't do anything to hurt her. She's already going through enough torture Abd needs your unconditional love at this moment

VIP Member

Nothing wrong with what you feel. All you have to do is communicate with your wife about this openly so it doesn’t become a bigger problem.

VIP Member

It is not wrong. It's normal because you're human. Talk to your wife slowly. She might need your touch. But don't forget to give her support.

VIP Member

there is nothing wrong. Do let her know about it. Maybe she does want to be intimate with you again but she is also equally worried.

thanks

VIP Member

i think its normal to feel this way.