16 Replies

VIP Member

Many occasions, but his lack of fear (all children are born without fear, it's just inculcated in them by experiences) shocks me more often than not. Once, I picked him up from childcare and saw his classmates colouring a picture of a snail while he was with the teacher - he loves sensory things more so the teacher took one of those fish tank containers out, and it had a few live snails on a big leaf inside. The teacher took the leaf out to show the snails to my son, and he coolly touched it and tried to take it off the leaf - we weren't expecting that so the teachers and I had a shock! Recently, he picked something off the floor and tried to put it in his mouth but it dropped. I saw the thing struggling on the floor while he reached for it again, and it was a small beetle! I'm scared of flying insects so I made a big fuss trying to get him to leave it alone, while my parents are just laughing at the side saying that he'll help me get rid of insects next time 😅

VIP Member

Be4 shower my hubby will always place the RUBBER MAT n make her stand on top of it while showering.. 1 day be4 he place the mat she shook her head a NO n took the RUBBER mat n place it on the floor n stand n smile at her dad

Yesterday when I was carrying my daughter, she attempted to open the kitchen sliding glass door by reaching towards the door knob - she is only 6months old! 😲

My child, walked out of a shop without paying anything only much later did i realise the soft toy he was holding on too.

J, no he was playing at the playground and i didn't know he poo. He recently started training. Then he run and it dropped out. lol

Too many things - especially when they newly acquire a skill. Doing v well controlled multiple squats to 3/4 squats

I didn’t see it but it’s about me. My mum saw me, when i was a toddler, pick up my own poop and taste it! 😬

So many different things I don't even know where to start. 💩 dropped out of his pants at the playground. :(

Not he do it - but I can imagine the shock

VIP Member

Pee while playing outside - straight on my legs and then continue playing as if nothing happened

Toddler? Ohmygod! Countless! Balance on the high chair with no one around him?!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles