Money for In Laws

Do you still give money to your in laws (husband's parent) even they don't help to take care the kids at all? If yes, how much?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Life has taught me so many lessons. No matter how good, humble and honest you are to them that doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way. I married my husband for almost five years now with no idea that he was cheating on me. I noticed some changes in his character and I decided to confide in a friend who introduced me to a hacker whose name is William Peterson. This guy did a wonderful and perfect job for me by hacking his phone call log, facebook messenger messages, phone messages, whatsapp, Skype, database and so on. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

I don’t give money to my in laws. Don’t understand why I should also? 😅 I give my parents, my husband gives to his. Both sides dont help to tc of our baby, we give to repay them for bringing us up?

VIP Member

It depends on our financial situation n theirs as well , we normally don’t give money , but will help when ever they need it

Yes, as my husband had always been doing it even before we were married. My in-laws dont ask for it but we give what we can

5y ago

How much do you/husband give? If you don't give/give late will they ask for it or not happy about it?

Yes, we do. It’s something we’ve been doing before even getting married or having children

No I don't. For what? My husb give his own. And I give my own parents.

Used to give, no longer doing tat after being taken for granted too much.

5y ago

Same.. Used to ask my husband give more.

This should be the husband’s responsibility.

VIP Member

Not really, maybe on special occasions..

TapFluencer

No, we don't give any money.