i love you, mom in law

I just want to share my appreciation for my in-laws... They're really kind, even though I never expected anything from them. I used to be the type who just wanted everything to be peaceful, without any conflicts. But my mother-in-law is really kind, she always asks if I need her help. My parents are far away. She always asks me what I'd like her to cook for me. She always asks if her son treats me well. She always jokes that if her son (my husband) doesn't treat me well, I should kick him (of course, she says this jokingly). She always says not to worry about her because her happiness is her husband's responsibility. She often refuses if we want to give her money or take her out. I've come to believe that not all in-laws are mean. I'm very lucky to have met them and to have them as my in-laws. Thank you to my husband for marrying me, so I have in-laws like them!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Wow, it sounds like you have a really wonderful relationship with your mother-in-law! It's so heartwarming to hear about the kindness and support she shows you. It's not always common to hear such positive experiences with in-laws, so it's really great that you have such a loving and caring relationship with them. It's clear that your mother-in-law genuinely cares about you and wants to make sure you feel welcomed and supported. Her gestures, like offering to cook for you and checking in on you, show that she truly values you as a part of her family. It's also so sweet that she jokes around with you and reassures you about her happiness being her husband's responsibility. It's really important to have a strong support system, especially when your own parents are far away. It's wonderful that your in-laws have stepped in to fill that gap and make you feel loved and appreciated. It's also really special that you took the time to express your gratitude for them. It's clear that you have a lot of love and respect for your in-laws, and that's such a beautiful thing. It sounds like open communication and mutual respect are key in your relationship with your in-laws. Keep nurturing this bond and cherish the love and support they give you. It's truly a blessing to have such a positive connection with your in-laws, and it's great that you recognize and appreciate it. Wishing you and your family all the best! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

So lucky!! ♥️

One in a million

wow nice

💕

TapFluencer

💗