5 Replies

VIP Member

i have 2 boys. I am currently pregnant with 3rd boy, People thinks that i'm trying for a girl thus pregnant w 3rd one. What's wrong with having a boy? Yes it would be good to have a girl. But if not, as long baby is healthy and all is well. I don't understand why they would say girls will take care of parents better. I beg to differ. Having a girl will be having tonnes of worries - Their late nights - Their personal safety - The type of people they hang out with - Worse shot gun pregnancy. So much worries to handle for a girl. I will just tell people who comment me on having 3 boys. I would say. i have 3 body to protect me. I can train them to be helpful in house chores

truly agreed! now i have a boy. people kept asking me to try for a girl cos got companion. i am not being selfish but i really can't manage if i have 2 kids. moreover, we have to take into consideration - finances. i am also scared of another caesarean. being the only kid, he can grow up to be a better person.

i have 3 boys and everyone is encouraging me for a gal. the irony here is that, when i was pregnant with my #3 at the age of 43, everyone made so much comments like 'wah u so old so brave ar' etc.. yet the same people are suggesting me to try for gal 😂😂😂

as long the baby is healthy, gender doesn't matter! Good baby can alr!

Thumbs up! well said. healthy is more important then all else.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles