Finding the right product

Every child are different and what is suitable for other children might not be suitable for your children. I bet many parents are in this same situation. We are constantly looking for the product that suit our children the best and at the same time are not too costly. But even if it’s slightly costly but it’s the right product for our child, we will still get it for them as long as it’s within our means. For me when my girl was younger, I have been constantly searching online and reading reviews all of the different products. In order to find the best suitable shampoo, shower gel and etc for her. Buying and trying it out to see if it suits my girl. Don’t we wish that some stuff that are overseas could be available in SG too? So we don’t have to pay for the expensive shipping. Do comment and let me know what are some of the best buys you bought for your child that you think other parents should know too. #1stimemom #firstbaby #shopping

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I feel we're spoiled for choices! Too many choices makes it hard to make decisions. I wasted a lot of time researching too when I wanted to buy something then I realized the difference in most products is not that big. For example there are so many formula milk brands out there, some expensive some cheaper, but in the end they all must abide by the same tight regulations so the benefits to baby are all the same, so as long as you find something your baby likes that's fine no need to jump between different brands. Expensive products are not that much better than cheaper ones. So now I just avoid suspiciously cheap nameless products, otherwise I'm good with any brand 😁

Read more
3y ago

Indeed I agreed that we are spoilt for choices. We have to spend more time to study them to find the right product that is price friendly. 😂

VIP Member

yes I agree! even the same product used on the same kid but in different climate also might not work. my daughter used to use mustela and it worked really well, until we moved to Australia and she started having sensitive and itchy skin. had to switch her to QV to resolve the issue. now we're back in SG, I'm trying out original sprout. so far so good!👍 but if I had a choice, I would continue with QV.. it's so expensive here though!

Read more
3y ago

I know right. Some of the products that works on our child is very expensive. 😅

Yes this is so true. The needs and wants of every child are different

3y ago

It’s important to know and understand the needs and wants of your child.