My husband loves our two daughters very much...but the thing is, he's not their father. Should I tell him?

34 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How is it possible not to have not just one but two kids from some other man and not your husband, and not him having any inclination about this? I mean one can stray and it can happen once but twice, I fail to understand? If you took the decision of bearing two kids from other man than your husband means that you loved the other man, so why did you not leave him and went with the man whom you loved? It must be so difficult to live in such a scenario where you are cheating your husband every single minute. Now, that you have two kids and he still hasn't come to know the truth, and if you think he wouldn't come to know ever, then in my opinion you should stay mum. The revelation of truth is going to affect your relationship for the worse and never know how he would take it with kids as well. May be seeing them would each time make him feel hurt and pinch his male ego, and also make him feel stupid, as how he could not see anything. I suggest, move on with life. When you could have two daughters without him having any inkling and till now you could have the heart to hide it, continue. Truth will only spoil relationship and his bonding with the kids. Be nice to him and loyal too in future, probably this will be an atonement for you.

Read more

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched online and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmailDOTcom ,,,

Read more

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched online and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmailDOTcom

Read more

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched online and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partn.er and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125ATgmailDOTcom

Read more
5y ago

Email me this info to speak with someone [email protected]

Ultimately it is up to you. No matter what you choose to do, it will affect your relationship. Consider the scenarios and decide how you want to handle this. For example, not telling him means you will likely be living in fear and guilt that one day he will discover the truth on his own. Or, if you choose to tell him, be prepare to give him time to process. Explain and keep the communication open. Seek external professional help (i.e. marriage counselling) if both are open to it.

Read more

My goodness sake. May I know if the real father is interested in his daughters? Sadly it is done, the good thing is husband bonding with children start after birth so even the child is not his, he is fully capable to love the children as his own. Personally I won't tell him because it will just affect the children. (Yes is not the right decision but sadly for the sake of the children I won't) That is coming from a guy.

Read more
VIP Member

This is a huge deception which will blow up in your face should any of your daughters need a transfusion or organ transplant. I'm amazed that you can go about your daily activities without feeling the least bit guilty. http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2014/06/should_i_tell_my_husband_our_last_child_isn_t_his.html

Read more

Just be fair to him and let him know , he have the right to know because he’s been providing for them and taking care of YOU . It’s up to him to decide if he still wants the family after that . It’s his choice now . But I am really curious why the f*** it’s 2 child ? Like one man breed , another man provide ? GG.com

Read more

Did you not tell him from the start? Honesty is trust, in a marriage and family trust is needed. If you start on a wrong platform how can things end right? Your question here, is because you need to tell the truth to your husband? Nevertheless if he is a loving father, whether biological or not he is the father then.

Read more
VIP Member

oh wow. yes of course, he deserves the truth, especially because he loves them so much, besides you can't hide this forever, and you really really don;t want him to find out by surprise. it's better to pick a good time, when everything is going well, to confess and make amends