12 Replies

Super Mum

It’s not a MUST. I didn’t do for my first pregnancy but did massage for my second pregnancy. Whether or not it helps in slimming down depends on individual’s body. For me, it didn’t work.

Dear Mum, I believe it totally depends on the choice. But massage in general makes you feel energised and refreshed as it improves the blood circulation , so you can go for it :)

VIP Member

Hi... post natal massages are not really necessary but it has some benefits. Read this article for more information https://sg.theasianparent.com/postnatal-massage-singapore

i dont think it's necessary but it's good to help with circulation, to help your uterus return to its position/size, and it gives us a break from baby for a little while! :)

TapFluencer

It is not absolutely necessary, but there are many, many benefits to postnatal massage. On top of everything, it will help you feel relaxed as well!

VIP Member

It's preferred as it help you to relax and prep your body for sleepless night! Generally it's advice but it's really up to individuals 😊

Is not a must to have post natal massage but you will feel more relaxing and will help for losing the extra belly fats after giving birth.

That time I thought to myself if I can't live with the tummy, better try something. Cos later I was scared can't go back to shape easily.

It does helps to replenish Qi & Blood Circulation To Regain Vigor, Unblock Ducts For Healthy Flow Of Milk.

VIP Member

I don't think it is necessary but it helps with blood circulation and some ME time for yourself!

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles