What to eat??

Hi mummies!! Can i ask for some suggestions on what to eat? Like something simple...I've been very stressed out about what to eat and i only ate one meal yesterday which is bad and i need urgent help!!

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try to cook pasta. Then divide it into portions to how you wanna cook it. Cook one portion at a time when you feel like eating. Say for eg. you wanna cook mac&cheese. Then take small portion of pasta/mac. Nxt at other timing, you cn cook simple marinara. Nxt, you cn cook aglio olio . All cn cook with 3 ingredients each. For rice, you cn eat with scrambled eggs maybe. Then if hv extra scrambled eggs, cn save for ltr, to make egg sandwich. Then if got some rice left, you cn jz add water and cook in rice cooker to make porridge. Cn maybe airfry tofu or nuggets/crabmeat etc to eat with porridge. Hope this helps as we all hv different tastes. All the best!

Read more
VIP Member

I ate oatmeal with fruits, yoghurt with fruits. Beehoon veg chicken soup. Seafood congee, japanese curry rice, steamed sweet potato ans etc. Always have veg in my meals. Pan fried salmon abit of salt and pepper, mee sua soup, aglio e olio etc...

Ham and cheese toast/wrap, pancake (premix batter), fried rice, maggie noodle with veggies and luncheon meat, plain porridge with luncheon meat fried egg and stir fried veggies, steamed egg, steamed fish, pan-fry salmon with teriyaki sauce 😁

Steamed fish, steamed egg, egg omelette plain or add onion or minced meat or prawn, fried veggies with meat or fish cake or scallops, fried spring rolls or nuggets fish fillets etc

Steamed fish, fried egg, simple stir fry veg. Etc. Have been cooking easy dishes since wrking from home. Noodle soup with some veg n minced meat works too. Don't think too complicated!

Take fruits as snacks. Personally I like fruits like kiwi, mango, strawberry which may sometimes be alil sour, to curb my nauseous as I don't have appetite as well :(

VIP Member
VIP Member

Porridge or noodles? Sometimes i also cook those 1 pot meals and add in the veggies and meat i like.

Yong tau fu soup with rice Minced meat mee sua soup Rice cooker long bean rice

VIP Member

Try fish porridge or some noodles soup take care!