Hi mummies,I need help urgently my LO is 17months now recently a few months ago he's been rejecting food which he you to eat like rice,noodle,pasta,porridge even fruits but now he only eat bread,biscuits,cake I know is very unhealthy but I got no choice he can don't eat the whole day I'm feeling so hopeless I really dunno what to cook for him i been trying out a lot of method but he just keep rejecting has anyone have this problem before....

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

He could be teething and experiencing teething pains hence rejecting his usual foods. My girl went through that stage and rejected her favourite porridge, only taking bread and biscuits for some time. After that stage, she doesn't fancy porridge any more and turned to noodles, rice and pasta. If he's salivating more than usual or keep putting things into his mouth, high chance is he's teething.

Read more

This had happened with me too. It is absolutely normal. What i did was i changed the recipe of the same ingredient and tried feeding him and it worked.

7y ago

Yay! Sure share with me the ingredients that he likes n I will share some quick healthy recipes you can make :)

VIP Member

Hope its a passing phase