Hi mummies, how to shed off those tummy fats after pregnancy?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I walk alot. Not walking around in office. I teach at student's hse which is juz walking distance from my house. I walk to and fro from Mon-Fri, every week. I ate lesser after giving birth as i'm too tired due to taking care of a super active baby. After giving birth for around 2-3 months or so, my stomach still feels hard. After 3rd-4th month, i started losing weight gradually. I didn't do any crunches or exercises. Juz walking alone as i'm too tired.. no strength to exercise! Not walking during shopping. It is useless!😂 Had water retention during pregnancy and my face and arms look swollen to me. Now, i'm very skinny like before. Lol. Hv to keep a balance. Walking and eat lesser rice. Thatz how i do it.

Read more
VIP Member

i manage to loose my tummy fats.... hard way but it werks. discipline... and micro eat.😜😜 i put on these waist trainers... when im at werk... so basiccally its 8hrs straight. then when i get home. after i change... i put it on again... while doing my home circuit training workout. 1hr workout. 1 hr stroll or jog. then chill. wash up. sleep and again these routine everyday. i shed 33kg in 4mnths. when i put the waist trainer on... i find out that i only eat very little amount. and that helps me to control my food intake. after 8pm no food no carbo. if really hungry. grab wheat or oats biskut. try it 😊

Read more
VIP Member

Before doing any stomach exercises (or workouts in general), it would be good to check if you have diastasis recti - a separation of stomach muscles. If you do, get the doctor to advise on what exercises you should be doing because the wrong ones may cause them to separate even further and cause complications in future! Orher than that, the traditional way - eat healthy, rest well, drink enough water and regular exercise. Sounds cliché but it's the only way that never fails you (if you work hard enough) and has no side effects now or into the future :)

Read more

Hi mommy! Go fr keto diet, 0 or low carbs. High in protein n good fats. I did keto diet and lose my body fats percentage frm 25% to 15% and manage to did it in 3 months. My diet mainly white eggs,chicken breasts,salmon,sweet potato etc. I workout 5 times a week at the gym mainly doing weights training. Increase ur muscle mass in order to bring down ur fat mass. But dont worry,u wont turn bulky like those men who carry weights! Our metabolism is different frm them. We carry weights to tone up our body. Jiayou mommy!💪🏻

Read more
Post reply image

I had a bad fall and the doctor actually advise that I should stop helping my child eat the leftover food... eat less rice... and exercise... now I only do 50 sit-up before bedtime and it do helps a bit LOL

The trick is to "Drink enough water"! That's how I should my excess weigh gain during pregnancy in 2 month time.

VIP Member

I believe many mummy did lots of tummy workouts to firm out those loosen muscles. Crunches help alot!

VIP Member

I am still struggling to shed my tummy as well. If anyone has any ideas I am open to suggestions

Exercise and maintain a healthy diet. The main key to losing weight is to eat, sleep and drink healthy.

7y ago

Hi ling, my tummy still feels hard after pregnancy. Is it normal?

VIP Member

i m still struggling. please let me know if you have great tips