10 weeks bloat

2nd pregnancy and my bloat is going off the charts. Im 10 weeks and look similar to my previous pregnancy when i was 5 months. Probably a little bit of belly fats from last pregnancy but the bloat is making my tummy so round and obvious. Anyone ideas how to help with the bloat? Trying to keep it hush until 2nd tri but it is getting obvious. Tia

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations on your 2nd pregnancy! It's completely normal to feel bloated, especially in the early stages of pregnancy. There are a few things you can try to help with the bloat. First, make sure you are staying hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Avoiding foods that are known to cause bloating, such as beans, broccoli, and carbonated drinks, might also help. Gentle exercise like walking or prenatal yoga can aid in reducing bloating and maintaining overall health. Additionally, wearing loose-fitting clothing can help you feel more comfortable and less self-conscious about your bloating. Don't forget to speak to your doctor about any concerns you have regarding your bloating. Remember, every pregnancy is different, so it's okay to embrace your changing body. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy journey! Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I don’t think can do much to help, as bloating is really super common in pregnancy. But maybe can limit salty/processed foods & wearing loose clothing

I was looking for ways to reduce bloat. Taking probiotics but don’t seem to help. My tummy looks big from 9th weeks onwards. Definitely full of gas.

Can’t do much for bloating. But try to avoid milk and processed food. And take some probiotics.

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕

💕

💕