35 Replies

Hello all I want to Share a private message about Super hackers Online which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Mr Philip send them the ATM blank card and use it to withdraw money from any ATM machine and become rich. {Superhackersonline@gmail.com} I email them also and they sent me the blank ATM card. I have withdrawn up to $250,000 dollars already. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Super Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM machine vault with the use of ATM programmed card which runs in automatic mode. text: +12012937434

VIP Member

I hv put on 12kgs .. by baby shower I hv lost 3 to 4kgs .. nothing much , we must give our effort to loose weight

Super Mum

I gained 8kg during pregnancy and lost 7kg when I was discharged. But I gained 1kg after my confinement.

I gained 12kg throughout the whole pregnancy. Also managed to shed the same 12kg by the end of 6 months

Super Mum

I gained 8kg during pregnancy and lost 7kg after I gave birth. But I gained 1kg after my confinement.

Gained 18kg, by the time baby shower only shed 6kg, but left 2kg to shed by the time back to work!

TapFluencer

My weight before getting preg: 69kg During : 78kg After 2 months: 67kg still trying to shred more

I gained 12kg during pregnancy. Lost 8kg after delivery and another 7kg 2 weeks after delivery.

Gained 4kg in total lost 6kg after birth. Cause i had nausea till my pregnancy ended😭😭

VIP Member

Gained 18kg. Lost the weight gradually. Left with around 6kg to shed around 1 months pp.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles