How much weight did you put on during pregnancy?

How much weight did you put on during your pregnancy? My original bmi pre-pregnancy was 19. Put on 7kg at 20w and it seemed like too much based on online pregnancy charts. Slightly conscious on how to lose the weight post pregnancy… #1stimemom #pregnancy #firstbaby

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

........ I want to Share a private message about Super hackers Online which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Mr Philip send them the ATM blank card and use it to withdraw money from any ATM machine and become rich. {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank ATM card. I have withdrawn up to $250,000 dollars already. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Super Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM machine vault with the use of ATM programmed card which runs in automatic mode. text: +12012937434

Read more

17 KG. I went from XS to XL and my baby only weighed 2.6 kg (40w) 🥹 Currently 4.5m PP, exclusive pumping & eating normally, no time to exercise 😅. Managed to lose 15 kg. I would say don’t be too bothered by the weight. During my confinement I was so bothered by my weight that it remained stagnant. Subsequently I got so busy with baby and couldn’t be bothered and ate what I like, I managed to shed off the weight faster 😃

Read more

20kg!! I was 54kg pre-preg..my final weight before delivery was 74kg. My baby is full term but only weighted 2.5kg, I had bad water retention. I’m 15weeks pp, 57kg now. haven’t started to exercise yet, just 3 meals and light walks.Not forgetting, i breastfeed and pump bm regularly too.

Pre-pregnancy BMI is 21. First child, gained 15kg in total and managed to lose all of it. Currently 26W and gained 5kg so far. The lower your initial BMI, it is okay to gain a lot. As long you know you are eat healthily with proper portions there shouldn't an issue.

Read more

If you are planning to breast feed you can lose some weight from it providing you control how much you eat. Some ladies i know rely solely on losing weight by BF and eat until their heart desire. Then complain they can’t lose weight.

i put on 14kg. but don’t worry too much at this point or try to lose weight.. most impt is your baby is doing well . there are good pp ways to lose weight :)

as long as doctor didn't say anything on your weight gain, should be fine.. most importantly baby and mother healthy.. weight losing can stress after give birth :)

don’t worry about the weight gain, most impt is a healthy baby and happy mummy. weight can be lost after giving birth!

U will put on more in the 3rd trim cos baby grows very quickly. Just continue to eat well and move as much as u can.

TapFluencer

Total weight gain for 2 pregnancy around 8kg, both born at 3 n 3.1kg