Exercise? Diet?

Hi mommies How long after giving birth did you guys start losing weight or get back your pre pregnancy weight? What did you do to successfully get back to the old timessssšŸ˜€

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I breastfeeding,strictly confinement food only, no snacks/junk food, cool drinks. I will do massage for 1 week straight and using traditional wrapping. After 1 week, I will use 3 pcs velcro wrapping every day/night. I will only start to exercise after I am better. Start with brisk walk,light weight/exercise. Before/During/After pregnancy I dont gain much weight. So it was quite easy to shed those excess weight off.

Read more

8 months post partum and Iā€™m still 7kg away from my previous weight šŸ˜‚ I guess with more exercise and being more conscious about food choices will help you lose back the weight. However, I didnā€™t restrict my diet much and I did not do much exercise already (cos taking care of the little one is so tiring at times!)

Read more

I have lost my weight 23 kg after give birth until now my baby 4 month I do my regular exercise as I so worry of my body shape at my dress on So yeah , I always watch out my diet food as well breastfeeding stop when my baby 3 month From there easier for me to go back my shape Yes well now still got 2 kg more to go šŸ’ŖšŸ’Ŗ

Read more

It was quite easy for me, no exercise or food controlā€¦ I breastfeed. I did engage massage but tbh I doubt it helped cause at 8months PP, I still havenā€™t finish my 14 sessions of postnatal massage lol! I managed to lose all my weight (even more) around 3-4 months PP.

PP 3mths-Stucked after losing 10kg during confinement, another 10kg more to go..... sighšŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø couldnt help eating and drinking most of the food/drinks that I'd abstained during pregnancy šŸ˜