Which One Would You Spend On Frequently If U Can Only Choose 1?

Luxury bags Facials Hair styling Massage

68 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Haaa... Thanks mummies for sharing your views. I used to think that I would go for massage and buy some branded bags, but I know someone who is 40plus look only in her 20s, she really takes very good care of her skin. And she jokingly tell me if your face look very "Chui" you dun fit your branded bag 😂😂 hair can be transformed instantly, but skin needs constant care. Bags can buy anytime also. Skincare dun wait. I will choose facial. And constantly have it 😉

Read more
VIP Member

Massage :) And I did for a few months as self care, but it was screwing up my budget so I found other ways to relax myself like reading, crafting and doing things I always wanted but never had time for!

VIP Member

Facials .. but mostly I preferred home made ones .. i persona make face pack what ever avail in my kitchen ingredients

I will choose massage. I love going for a good massage 3 to 4 times per month to relax myself to relief my stress.

Is holiday an option? :'D If not, massage. Because massage has a lot of benefits to health :)

Massages are great, but don't forget spending time in the gym to build up strength.

VIP Member

I would go for massages. Beacuse mainly they make me feel relaxed and stress free

VIP Member

Massage and luxury bags. Great investments for your mind, body, and soul! :)

VIP Member

Facial for sure , massage second but I can always use massage tools 🙈

faicals. woman aged very fast. we need to maintain and look good.