Which one should I choose?

I am already looking out for halal confinement meals and post natal massage for after birth. I've already enquired on the halal confinement meal package and honestly I don't know if I should take or not given the price. I am a SAHM and if possible, I don't want to trouble my husband with all these. Should I take both and save money from now or just only 1? I would choose the massage if given a choose. How about you?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

depends on your situation. im living based on rent. so my kitchen is a shared one. to me my confinement meals are more important because i dont want to stress having to cook and clean in a shared kitchen w other people who contribute to my stress when im alrdy in pain and busy w bb. my massage i booked minimal days or the budget/cheap packages. for you maybe you can buy own herbal bath and those tungku and ask husband to tungku for you. or if you want you can always take up a few days of confinement meals and a few days of massage to get the best of both worlds. once you recover abit can make prepare yr own food or ask hubby for help. see your living situation and which is more important to you. also if csection massage must be put on hold. maybe thats why i booked my meals first incase 😅

Read more

Confinement meals can always search on YouTube or Google and prep simple meals daily. Massage you can’t do it yourself, and it’s very important for recovery. I took the massage only. It comes with baby massage, ubat periuk, how to take care of baby’s umbilical cord. Confinement meals will be cooked by my mother or MIL.

Read more
4y ago

Thank you soo much 🤗

Yes halal confinement foods that i research online are not cheap indeed. But being my first time pregnancy, i want to try and so i got the 30 days one. And postnatal massage i went with the cheapest i can get and opt for 5 days. I'm still waiting to give birth anytime soon! So i hope the arrangement i made works out

Read more
4y ago

De'Aura urut on fb!

If given a choice, I would have the postnatal massage too as it’s more important for recovery. And then maybe take up the minimum no. of days for the confinement meal? Have a discussion with your husband to work out the finances too.

Hi there. I wouldn't waste on confinement meals. You can actually eat almost normally. I am a Malay too. I just avoid seafood, chilli and ice. The rest i ate normally and moderately.

VIP Member

Massage is a must for me. Confinement meals is up to u. If u have the means why not? So u cn fully concentrate on ur recovery n full attn on baby

Massage is a need for me. Maybe you could order for the first two weeks? when u get better you can cook simple2 soup dish?