would you recommend to have workout before bed?

I'm having workout before bedtime this few days. Just wondering if this timing as good as day time workout?? I mean to lose weight... Well, I still can sleep after workout.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did that after dinner ard 3 to 4times a week, treadmill for 1hour. It definitely helps with weight loss. I guess depends on your own body, some people feel love to workout early morning, some late at night, own preference :).

VIP Member

I do night work out like zumba n runs. Not a day person cozz to avoid the suns and working mom. No time at all. Comfartable in night. I do feel tired n sleepy after shower.

Some studies suggest that an early-morning workout on an empty stomach helps speed weight loss and boost energy levels by priming the body for an all-day fat burn.

VIP Member

I too do workouts night almost 3 to 4 days a week .. it makes me good sleep as well .. without disturbing our daily life n hving good sleep it’s fine to do ..

I prefer to do it first thing in the morning as it energized me. Before sleep I'll prefer to do something lighter like stretches

Should be ok if your sleep is not affected and you do it after 3-4 hours after your meal. It is beat to do it before your meal.

Doesn't work for me, can't sleep, morning workouts are great! But then it differs from one person to another :)

If you can sleep after then I think it's alright? I like to do at night too :)

Super Mum

It's good if get better sleep but workout must be done in the morning.

If it can help you sleep better at night, I don’t see why not