what is the best workout or exercise time for working mummy?

Hi, I'm working mother, but it seems I can't figuring when is the best time to workout to lose weight! My time schedule is all about my kids ( 5 years old and 1 year +) May I know yours so that I could refer .... Thanks!!

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

There are great 20-30 minute work outs you can do at home - like the Kayla Itsines programme for example. It’s not complicated and it doesn’t require equipment.

Hey, Best time would be in early morning when the kids are asleep and also on weekends, where you can take them along as well :)

Lunch time is good! A little rush but it doesn't eat into precious after work time to spend with the kids

you can try to do early morning yoga. I sometimes do small stretchs while watching tv with the kids.

Take the stairs. Skip the elevator, walk up the stairs is the best exercise for busy working mum

I always do zumba and yoga on weekends with my 4 boys. That help them too.. during the june holidays..

5y ago

What time you have your Zumba? And where?

VIP Member

Hi... either early in the morning before work or late evening afternoon feeding the kids

Super Mum

Check if ur company supports exercise at work... then u can exercise during lunch time

Just stay active and diet, you will lose weight ..... slow but steady 😀

VIP Member

Lunchtime or after they are asleep. Can watch YouTube videos and do yoga.