Can i ask any of your husband give you mummies money even you yourself is working? My husband dont .. no matter how much he earn, he doesnt give me money. Even buy things for lo, he doesnt even give money. Expect me to pay myself for our lo things..

64 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you spoken to him about this? My husband gives me money and doesn't expect me to spend on household things as I earn less than him. That being said, I am happy to spend on myself - clothes, shoes, makeup etc.

for LO i have to ask him extra if he mislooked baby stuff. bc for myself, he either give money or buy me stuff like food or clothes. i dont ask and expect from him for myself but rather he give on his freewill.

VIP Member

He doesn’t, but I am ok with it. I handle usual household and baby expenses while he takes on major expenses e.g. baby’s hospitalization, furnitures, etc. He also gives his folks monthly allowance.

I think husband should provide allowance for the family if the wife is not working. Consider having a joint account where both can contribute to the family expenses. Just my opinion.

VIP Member

No. My husband doesn't give me any money. Yes including buying of LO things like Clothes, bottles and accessories. Diapers and Milk he handles the payment. So i feel that is fair

Read more
VIP Member

When I was working I give my atm card for him to pay the bills 1st let’s recover fm financial probs n let the left of his salary for savings if any

Nope.. I got no allowance and still need to share expenses.. even though hes earning at least more than half my salary. What to do.

TapFluencer

We earn about the same $. He will give me 3k monthly for household expenses and his parent pocket money What I earn is all mine😆

Wanna consider opening a joint acct with ur hub? So that both contribute to the acct , that acct will b for you to use for your LO

I am wondering if he’s contributing to you , as in like get you the food you want and taking care of your daily needs ?