Can i ask any of your husband give you mummies money even you yourself is working? My husband dont .. no matter how much he earn, he doesnt give me money. Even buy things for lo, he doesnt even give money. Expect me to pay myself for our lo things..

64 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Quite apart for the stuff for LO. Just curious why do you expect him to give you money or why do you think you are entitled?

7y ago

Er what do you mean? If a Husband and Wife discussed and agree Wife should be sahm, of course Wife should get an allowance. What's more the poser of this question Husband doesn't even pay for the baby's items!

My husband read this thread and he said he would have the hell of a woman's wrath if he tried this on me.

7y ago

Your husband is a smart man!

My husband also do not give me any allowances or treat me or pay for any bill. But I do earn much more than him.

My hubby will give me allowances for monthly daily expenses. But for my personal shopping I pay my own.

VIP Member

Money is a sensitive issue so best to work it out and share the responsibilities of raising your child.

VIP Member

My husb oso dun give me $ even thou i m working. But on n off, he will still treat me for meals.

i'm working too, so i didnt expect him to give me $..but he pays for the essentials at home

Yea. I get allowance! If he didn't give me I wouldn't consider quitting my job...

nope. but my husband share the expenses on household and baby food and etc.

Hmmm then what is he earning for? He doesn't want to spend even for the lo