Can i ask any of your husband give you mummies money even you yourself is working? My husband dont .. no matter how much he earn, he doesnt give me money. Even buy things for lo, he doesnt even give money. Expect me to pay myself for our lo things..

64 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my ex hub doesnt give me allowance for household, let alone give my mom money cause we are staying under my parent's roof and bills on my dad and moreover my mom is taking care and paying groceries for my kids.. i told him u zillion times of money issue but always reply stuff like he bring us out to eat and note that he is like not doing it 3 or 4 times a month and yes he does pay for lo stuff and i have 2 kids.. he pay like 1/3 of sch fees and i 2/3.. diapers not always he buy.. sometimes me or him.. baby wipes also.. milk powder for elder ones also my mom buy.. so i think is ur hub should at least helps to pay for lo stuff.. then what does he spend money on u exactly?

Read more
7y ago

My husb only pay 2 bills and nothing else. Lo's stuff all i purchase using my own money.. my salary is low. Once i purchase lo's stuff and settle my bills, i only left for like monthly food.. i cant get anything for myself or even pamper myself at all. Household stuff also i buy.. ask for money, always give one face.. even weekend he doesnt even bring us out for good food.. all we does is mix with in law for dinner everytime. So that my husband dont hve to pay a cent..

VIP Member

no, we also don't have join account, we manage our own finances, but he will pay for household groceries and food, we split bill for housing, school and kids insurance, but we settle our own bills like phone, our own insurance, and our shoppings. he can save money better than me, that's why he doesn't need me to manage his financial and I also don't want him to do the same, as I like to do online shopping 😂 When we bought the house, he pay 65% I pay 35%, cos he have more savings than me 😊

Read more

I am even worst.i stay at home mom take care 2 toddler.i am trying selling online and earn money but seems my hubby take granted of me.he working everyday from early morning until night but keep saying no money. Pay house loan,utilities bill ,groceries,milk and diapers and everything stuff for lo.all paid by me. I am the one stay at home take care 2 kids.i am also the one who pay everything. Seems like single mother.

Read more

My husband doesnt give me allowance, but pays for everything in the household except for my own shopping n my own spending, unless we go together n saw something nice he will pay for it. We have a joint acc where we contribute same amount in it but never use any of It before. I believe u should speak to your husband about it.. different couple have different ways when it comes to money.

Read more

As a muslim couple, its his duty to gv me money for my expenses. He gives me monthly even tho i am working fulltime, pays for the bills, groceries, food etc. As for u, perhaps u can talk to him abt the family finances, its a joint responsibility between the 2 of u. Talk it out to him cus if u just be quiet abt it, he might take it as u are fine with the situation.

Read more

Do you want to hack Facebook password? There might be several reasons for doing this. Parents might want to get inside information about what their kids have been doing online. You might also want to see the activities and messages of your partner. Kindly contact the hacker that save my life through gmail via: [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

i feel that this has to be educated. i used to be earning near double of what my husband is earning but still i will split accordingly and sometimes i will ask him to buy things for me or money. i told him its compensation for the emotional loss as we were not on a very smooth sail. they will or might give u a face but i choose to ignore that part totally.

Read more
7y ago

well my relationship with the husband isnt those sweet sailing type. it took me five years to realise what kind of person he is. laying hands on me time after time and overly egoisic. didnt really bothered to mention the whole story but thats what made me do it.

Can suggest to him, open a joint account with you. Where you can use it for LO and also the leftover will be as savings for both of you. However, i understand at times, when hub pays for housing, electric bills and baby delivery bills. Then if wife manages the baby bonus and cda then he might not wan to contribute as there is funds for use alrdy

Read more

For us Muslims husband's must give us money every month. Family expenses is his responsibility. So a responsible man would provide for his family n wife. If its too much, I also work part time not to rely on him so much n relieve some burden in expensive SG. If he expects me alot, he also have to look after the kids den it's fair isn't it?

Read more

No.He doesn't give me any money.even i stay at home for take care kids. Buy lo stuff even groceries, sometime i buy myself because i earn from selling online. For my personal things buy make up,toiletries,going saloon when New years. i never get a single cents from him. i feels like treated unfair as wife 😔

Read more
7y ago

Ya same. All he does is just then rental of the flat and utility bills. Like 2 bills only. And i have to use my own salary to buy lo's monthly milk, diapers etc. And even household stuff also i buy.. ever since i have our lo, i didnt buy any stuff for myself at all. New year, i just bought 1 dress and a pair of shoes for myself thats all. But he can spend afew $100 on himself for clothes.. all he think is my money is my money . His money is his money. So i have to use my own money to buy whatever thing and he can keep his money...