Helper.

My helper has been nothing but annoying. Always snatch baby away from me. Whenever i’m carrying baby, she always tries to take baby away. When i co sleep with baby, she takes baby to co sleep with her everytime after i fall asleep. Told her off countless of times but still never listens. She just keeps quiet & goes back to doing the same thing over and over again. Sending her back next week! Anyone has the same problem with their helpers?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Didn't happen to me but heard similar story from a friend! Her helper was so attached to her baby that she cried when my friend didn't allow her to go near the baby, cause the baby started recognising the helper as the mum instead of my friend. My friend had to send her helper away in the end...

4y ago

exactly what i’m afraid of. sending her away next week before my baby gets too attached to her. i tried keeping baby away from her and told her to do other things instead of taking care of my child but she ends up finding her way back to my daughter

IMO I think she misses her children too so she is taking urs as hers (somewhat like a shadow of her own child i think..) best to send her back first for now then u see what to do later on..

Maybe she missed her baby at her homeland? But yeah, it's really crossed the line. I would freak out too if someone wants to attach themselves to my baby

4y ago

I suppose? Plus she has 5 kids to feed which made me very reluctant to send her back but no choice :(

That's really scary! She should be supporting you instead of fighting for the baby with you! It's the right thing to do to send her back

VIP Member

Scary, better send her away. If I were u I won't have peace of kind, afraid baby will be snatch away anytime >

4y ago

Sending her back next week but even a week feels like forever :(

VIP Member

Some helpers just purposely irritates you so you can send her back

VIP Member

er.... I can't uds why she's doing that... tbh it's creepy..

4y ago

creepily annoying

Talk to her firmly but kindly.

4y ago

We talked to her but she doesn’t listen. Very thick skin. Yesterday finally blasted at her but today she is still doing the same thing.

Wah. Try to talk to her.

4y ago

Talked to her so many times already. Even shouted at her once because she kept trying to take baby away from me but she still does the same thing the following day.

VIP Member

Sounds a bit scary🤔

4y ago

frustrating instead of scary