My Baby Can't Sleep And Always Wants To Play At Night

Hi mommies, I have troubling handling my 2++ month LO. Whenever she's with my mom, she can sleep on her arm and sleep quietly with her on the bed. But when I do the same thing my mom did, all my LO did was crying for attention. I have fed her alot of times, make her burp but she looks like she sees me as her playmate, being dramatic, I even carried her around, shushing her to sleep. I don't want to bother my mom alot so she can make her sleep. ? How to make her sleep? ? My arms are so tired after carrying her around...

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Looks like your baby is used to smelling your mom before she sleeps! Will be better soon. What I did was after my nanny left, I took full charge of my baby girl. She got use to it almost immediately, but I stil need 1-2 hours to carry and rock her to sleep! I Guess it’s normal 😭. Prolly I have a high demand baby.

Read more
4y ago

Yessssss. If cannot tahan try to use carrier la ok. Now my baby 8kg still want to be carried most of the time. Prolly because I latch on demand. Can smell my milk 😅