feeling down all the time while pregnant

hello everyone, just call me Jane. I need some advices, guidance, moral support for the time being. im pregnant 2 months plus, soon gonna turn to 3 months with twins. let say that there's no one being there to give you all the supports that you're needed starting from A until Z, what are u going to do? 2 months pregnancy, 2 months of depression. seems like I'm the one who's going to fight for the battle since the father of this child doesn't care at all. this is not the way that I want but after all I've decided to keep the babies although I need to go through all of it by myself. sometimes I really need to be with someone, talk to someone, sharing everything that I need to let the world know bout it. I'm so stressful. ?

19 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

just being positive sis 😘 negativity is sooo bad to keep during pregnancy.. u will have great baby soon.. just be strong and positive.. all women were meant to be hero ❤️

Hi sis. Congrats with ur twins. Please be patient & chill ok. Enjoy your pregnancy like one of the greatest moments around you. When you keep smile, your babbies are smiles too

U not alone, we all with you right now, don't shy to asking anything, if u need someone to talk, here it is, we all always here to help you

5y ago

stay together 😘😘😊

1. Ditch the dickhead 2. Read books 3. Listen to calming music 4. SMILE 5. Yoga

Baca lagi

Just thinking about your baby instead the father...baby so cute right?

Enjoy your pregnancy. Talk with your parents while you stress.

VIP Member

Hi mommy. Congratulations. We are here for you. 🤗

its okay jane.. we all here.in the same ship...

Be strong mommie... 🙏🙏