Do you ever regret becoming a parent?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

No regret. I have learned how to take care of another human being and become more matured in thinking and handling situation. Raising a child is not an easy task but its worth everything, the joy that children give to me is priceless. Although at times I do get mad with their misbehaviour, but 99% of the time is happy to have them.

Read more
VIP Member

Not one second. It helps that my baby is very easy to take care of and that I have a very good support system. It's very negative to think of regrets, especially since it's an irreversible option.

honestly..if you ask me...only once yes...when i was in a particularly rough patch in my marriage and thought it would have been perfect to be able to break away... but otherwise, no, never.

Becoming a parent is your own choice so why regret it? Difficulties, frustrations, confusion are all part of the parenting process but not to be regretted.

I do regret being a parent at such a young age, I wished i had more time to work and earn more money.

When im exhausted worn out and dead beat. Yet i cant say regret. Too strong a word.

thanks

VIP Member

Nope never ... Its a miracle instead