32 Replies

my first child I didn't manage to sleep Down under he 4yrs old I told myself I need to go bk to size sx/s. ,It took MI 1yr to slim down 10kg. No rice, no food after 8pm, dinner I only drink soup & ingredient. morning I drink those slimming coffee that help to flatten yummy & night I drink detox drink. I from L go bk to xs/s 😊but I just give birth to my 2nd bb, Haiz I'm bk to L again😩

I put on weight during breastfeeding n lost weight the moment I stopped. 9 months after I stopped bf, I lost ard 15kgs ( thus it is not true that bf will lose weight for everyone) I've read that some bodies will retain fats to produce bm instead... I Guess I'm one of those.. .. 6 more kgs to my pre preg weight though.. im ard 17 Mths pp btw

VIP Member

Hello mummy! Are u still breastfeeding? While trying to lose weight, we also need to take care of our nutrition so that baby gets fed as well. It's great that you already exercise, but the effects of your workouts might take a while to see. Also do check if you might have diastasis recti, as it might be aggravated by the wrong exercises.

Super Mum

Hi mummy, I’m in the same situation as u. 2 months pp but still look like 5-6 months preggie. Ppl telling me the same thing as well. “It’s ok, u already married and give birth.” I didn’t take it to heart but I still wish to go back to my S size. Doing it for myself and not anyone else!

VIP Member

i ate quite a lot (didn't diet at all) as i am easily hungry and still breastfeeding. lost all my pregnancy weight and another few kgs. but tummy is still there.. anyway my colleague took a year to slim down via bf, she lost all her 20kg and now looks super slim.

I don't understand why we need ti please other people to accept our size, Sissy now that u are a MOTHER, Think of ur baby first before you think other people. Try not to jealous to others, focus on ur baby. You still have a lot of time to get slim.

TapFluencer

Hi there. Did u managed to any traditional massage during PP? If no, u should start. If yes, try to use waistelap corset. Avoid, sweet drink & more water. Eat right but dont skip ur meal. Workout regularly. 70% of food, 30% workout. All the best! 😁

Heard something call diastasis Recti? Basically you can self test whether you are suffering from this. Google or YouTube it. Women who gave birth usually will have this and have to avoid certain exercises so as to avoid mum tum.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-33535)

Frankly, late breakfast and lunch is not ideal. In order to lose weight and keep in shape. Our diet plays the most important role. Exercise is the secondary part.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles