Dear mummies, how do your slim down after delivery? Im in my mid twenties yet i have difficulty in slimming down. Already pp going 4mths and my tum tum still looks like when i was in my 5mth pregnancy. Last week met up with husband's friend as his wife just delivered, she already slim back to her previous size and even slimmer. Ok yes, she is petite and in her size "xs" or "s" but the thing is, they kind of laughed at me being "auntie" still looked chubby. "Nvm lo, since you already married still got a child, its ok to be fat la, hahaha" ????? it is so hurting! Everyday i only eat breakfast(about 11am after settling Lo to slp) and late lunch(i ate at about 4-5pm so i will skip dinner) i do planking, jumping jacks, slow jog(30min). Nothing seem to help. My weight remains the same. I think my problem is even i do those exercise, i don really sweat or didnt even sweat at all. Any other idea that i can slim down especially my arms and tum? Thanks ?????? Please help me!!!

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

how about yoga? i used to be like u, do not perspire during exercise. but once i tried yoga i started perspiring and body starts to tone up.

VIP Member

Hi... you might wanna try some of the methods suggested in this article https://sg.theasianparent.com/10-quick-tips-to-lose-post-pregnancy-weight

As long as within 1 year - science has shown that it is possible to actually still lose the baby weight. After 1 year it gets monumnetally tougher.

7y ago

Huhhh. Cannot get earlier? 😢

I'm still in my 20th week but my colleague told me post-natal massage is a must to slim back to usual size. Not sure if it's true.

5y ago

Not really true.. did jamu massage but ended up the tummy and fats all there lingering there 😭 so i had another alternative

I tried diet mealplan and lose 7kg in just 3 months^^ No exercise and no spent money on any product!

Have an early breakfast and proper meals. Don't skip your meals it does not result in losing weight

Do not skip ur meals! Have small regular meals. Cut down on Carbs and sugar. Walk a lot!

Dun stress urself... It's take time to slim down. My fren try one yr

Hi, Please also try brisk walking and jogging. Should help :)

VIP Member

try to do some light exercise and control carbs intake