Flabby tummy 2 months PP

Im so sad i am almost 2 months PP, my tummy still looks bloated and very flabby 😔 not only the lower tummy but the whole tummy. i thought i was one of those that will get flat tummy back after birth as im slim but nope. Even after PP massage i still have that tummy. Looks like im 3-4 months preggy. Im so jealous of mothers who have flatter tummy. And whenever i go out and i see mummies with their newborn/infant i cant help but to compare their tummy size. Theyre always flatter. Also, i went thru csect, and not bfinh. not sure if its possible to get flat tummy back. I really hate my body esp when i sit the tummy is very obvious. Is exercising the only way to get flatter tummy and also diet? Will it naturally shrink down ? Im petite and slim but because of this tummy i always need to buy bigger pants, like xl? I can only fit my maternity pants thats either stretchable or have adjustable waist. Really demoralizing #firsttimemom

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I totally understand how you feel! I’m all about looking good physically but this e-csect made me feel so down about not being able to snap back as fast as how i imagined it would be. I used to be petite & usually a xs/s size too & jumped to XL when i got pregnant. Now im 4months pp and I’m still not back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Regardless, apart from your baby, your priority is to heal properly first and take care of those internal wounds. We all have mum pouch, those are loose skin & it will always be there. It takes time to embrace it. I drank slimming juice (trufitz triple shot/shortcutX) to aid in my weight loss. Of course there’s no shortcut in losing weight, i have to be more mindful of my food intake & jog whenever i have the time to. I still have yet to fit into my old skinny jeans. So, don’t be too hard on yourself! Consistently wear shapewears, I recommend KM body shaper because not only it hides the mum pouch but it also wraps around my inner thighs too.

Read more

I understand how you feel as previously I have such thoughts. Don't be too hard on yourself, do give yourself some time as you went through 9 months to harbour your little one! Try not to pressure yourself by comparing with others. It adds on unnecessary stress on top of other stuff. Can try wearing binder or girdle. Jiayou and sending you love and positivity mama!

Read more

Hi there, I am also 2 months PP, I used to be slim, had postpartum massage for 10 days and I am BF-ing. I wear my binder only on some days when it's not so hot. My flabby tummy is still here. I think we can exercise when allowed by gynae and cut the excess gradually.. don't be disheartened and give body time (after all it was stretched for so long)..

Read more

Hi, could it be due to diastasis recti? my tummy couldn't shrink back after 2nd child birth due to diastasis recti. i wear a binder daily & it seems to look better now.

TapFluencer

🙏💕

🥹