theAsianparent Site Map - Articles for April 2016
- 2016-04-25Does anyone know a good gift registry for baby gifts in singapore?
- 2016-04-26HI good evening, may I ask you something about school, I'm PR, my baby long term visa, she's 15months old, which age she eligible to your school, how much school fees, how many hours, can have subsidy,
Where is your school location. Please advise me, thanks
- 2016-04-27Where to buy buckwheat pillow in sg?
- 2016-04-27Where to buy cheap FM? My baby is taking Enfagrow Stage 3. thanks.
- 2016-04-27Any reviews for the PD, Dr Dorothy Ong? Her clinic is at Bukit Timah plaza. TIA! :)
- 2016-04-28Where to buy decent nursing bra that is not too expensive? I'm returning back to work soon, so need to revamp my wardrobe.
- 2016-04-28Any baby clinic around clementi? Thanks.
- 2016-04-29Any Sahm manage to join back workforce after 4 years?
Recently i applied many jobs that I am qualified but none employer/s responded. I am wondering whether is it the economy is so bad or employer/s would rather choose freshie than a Sahm? Hope you can share with some success stories from moms here in parenttown. Thanks
- 2016-04-29How does one take out a good passport pic for a newborn? It's soooooo tough! My baby refused to stay still or look at the camera.
- 2016-04-29How much is a stay in maid (domestic maid) in Singapore? Both Filipinos and Indonesia maid? How much upfront fee to pay and what's their monthly salary like? I am looking for a maid to help with house chores and baby laundry..
- 2016-04-29What's your favorite stroller brand model? Tell me (with picture)! ♥️✌
- 2016-04-30Any professional baby sitter temporary arrangement to recommend? Kid 19 months now. As my maid thinking of going vacation for around 2 weeks. Please quote your rate. My HP: (+65) 9741 9849. Thanks.
- 2016-04-30Anyone switched from Nan Ha to Nan optipro?
- 2016-04-30Hi mummies, do you have any experience delivering with Dr Ng Ying Woo of NUH? Thanks!
- 2016-04-30Hi would like to find out what are the interesting things everyone do during the June holidays for primary school kids and pre schoolers? Gearing more towards holiday programs and camps
- 2016-04-30Mommies who send your ️baby to infant care, can share how U help your LO to adapt to sch ? I'll be sending my Lo to infant care due to sudden change in my childcare arrangement .. Worry that my LO can't adapt ..worry about separation anxiety .. Worry that I'll have separation anxiety too :( so much worries .. Any assurances from mommies will be good too cos I'm feeling rather emo. Lo will be about 8 months old when it is time to send to infant care .
Any good recommendation of infant care in the west , around Jurong east / Jurong west area? TIA ! :)
- 2016-04-30Any review for Stalford learning centre at Jurong point basement 1? Looking for Maths enrichment for my P2 kid