Dr Dorothy Ong review

Any reviews for the PD, Dr Dorothy Ong? Her clinic is at Bukit Timah plaza. TIA! :)

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've also read positive reviews on Dr One. She sounded like one who is very friendly, professional and thorough. She would share and address any issues you may have. She could handle babies well and a lot of parents like her. One thing would be that the waiting time at the clinic (even with appointment) could be long and sometimes her clinic may be too full to even accept walk-ins. So do make an appointment before going down. Dorothy's Baby & Child Clinic 1 Jalan Anak Bukit #02-20 Bukit Timah Plaza Singapore 588996 +65 64689803

Read more
VIP Member

My kids have been going to Dr Dorothy for almost 10 years now (the kids are ages 4 months to 11 years old). She is definitely very experienced and loves kids. The clinic has not changed since I first went there a decade ago, but I can't recommend her enough.

I've read and heard that Dr Ong is very friendly, attentive, patient and very good with kids. You can ask her any question relating to your child's well-being and health and she will be patiently answer all of them. Very knowledgeable too!

I have heard that she is really amazing and very patient with kids. She comes highly recommended by a few friends who bring their kids to her, as well.

Dr Dorothy Ong is very patient with all the questions and her clinic is really nice, hasn't really changed over the years.

So many of my friends recommended Dr Dorothy Ong so I ended up going to her. No regrets at all

Dr Dorothy Ong is great! I had a positive experience with her and so did my friends

Dr Dorothy Ong is really great with kids. I really like her clinic.

Longer waiting times but other than that she's absolutely great

I've read only good reviews on Dr Ong. Worth giving it a try!